three chesse lasagna.
You can cook three chesse lasagna using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of three chesse lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of breakfast sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 6 quart of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of romano cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of mottzarella chesse.
- You need 1 box of velveeta cheese spread.
- You need 1 large of onion.
three chesse lasagna instructions
- fry all meats and onions together and drain grease.
- boil noodles.
- pre heat oven to 350.
- mix romano with marinara then mix in meat.
- small cover of butter on pan.
- start with noodles add ricotta.
- add meat.
- add cheese and velveeta on top of meat then repeat three or four times.
- bake for thirty covered and 20 to 30 uncovered till cheese is golden brown.