Spicy Chicken Lasagna.
You can have Spicy Chicken Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Lasagna
- You need 4 cups of finely cooked chicken.
- You need 2 (8 ounce) of chive and onion sour cream.
- It’s 10 ounces of chopped spinach.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of garlic.
- It’s of Roasted red bell pepper sauce (in my recipes).
- It’s 9 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Italian three cheese blend.
Spicy Chicken Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Stir together first five ingredients.
- Layer a lightly greased 11 X 7 baking dish with 1/3 of RBP sauce, 3 noodles, 1/3 of chicken, 1/3 of cheese..
- Repeat twice.
- Place baking dish on baking sheet. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 50-55 minutes..
- Uncover 15 more minutes.