chipotle chorizo lasagna.
You can cook chipotle chorizo lasagna using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chipotle chorizo lasagna
- Prepare of mexican chorizo.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of ricotta cheese.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- You need of egg.
- You need of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes in puree or chunky tomato sauce.
- Prepare of (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare of chopped chipotles.
- You need of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- You need of mexican 3-cheese blend.
chipotle chorizo lasagna instructions
- cook chorizo & onion 5-7 min. over med. heat. mix next 5 ingredients for cheese filling. combine sauce ingredients..
- spread 1 c. of sauce in bottom of pan. layer 3 noodles, 1/3 of cheese mixture, 1/3 of chorizo, sprinkle with 1 c. of cheese & spread with 1/4 of remaining sauce. repeat 2x. finish with a layer of noodles and remaining sauce..
- bake at 350 for 45 min. covered with foil. sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 15 more min..