CHICKEN PENNE Salad (pasta). Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad with Balsamic VinaigretteMcCormick. An orzo pasta salad with chicken, feta cheese, olives, and grape tomatoes is served in pretty red bell pepper cups and garnished with leaves of fresh oregano. Flavorful Caesar style sauce with chunks of chicken breast and penne pasta.
Add the garlic and cook until softened. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. In the large bowl with the pasta, toss together all remaining ingredients. You can have CHICKEN PENNE Salad (pasta) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CHICKEN PENNE Salad (pasta)
- You need 1 lb of Penne (pasta).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 2 (12 1/2 ounce) of cans of chicken.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Celery.
- You need 1 cup of small grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
- Prepare 1 (10 ounce) of can of olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of crisp bacon bits.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole raw almonds.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Mayonaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon pepper.
Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve. Pasta: tri-color penne or rotini pasta but of course any medium pasta will work. Meat: diced cooked chicken, crumbled bacon… use leftover For the tastiest pasta salad dressing, I create a delicious and easy ranch style dressing. Making chicken pasta salad with mayo makes it rich and creamy.
CHICKEN PENNE Salad (pasta) step by step
- Cook pasta according to al dente instructions. Pasta should be full bodied. Stir in olive oil..
- Drain juice from canned chicken and add chicken to pasta..
- Add bacon bits and chopped celery..
- Add tomatoes, sliced olives, and almonds to salad..
- Season salad with lemon pepper..
- Stir in mayonaise..
- Store finished salad in a covered container in refrigerator to chill before serving..
A creamy chicken penne pasta dish with mushrooms, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes. I worked at a local sit-down restaurant all throughout my high school and college years. I loved the job, the people, and (most importantly…?), I. This chicken pesto pasta salad is quick, easy, and a great way to use up leftover chicken. The perfect make-ahead salad for summer entertaining.