Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!.
You can cook Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!
- You need of chicken drum.
- Prepare of mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder).
- It’s of Paprika powder.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- You need of Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them).
- It’s of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of potatoes (medium size, cut into 4).
- You need of Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces).
Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! step by step
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius..
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly..
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated..
- Place the chicken in a baking dish..
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade..
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw.