You can cook Simple Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Lasagna
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 can of 45 oz. jar, botttle or can of your favorite sauce, or make your own. I use ragu sauce..
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 6 cup of motzerella cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt or regular salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
Simple Lasagna step by step
- boil lasagna noodles and strain as directed.
- fry the ground beef in a pan until brown and chop in small pieces as cooking, when finished strain out the oils..
- put the meat back into the pan and add the sauce, cinnamon, salt and pepper. mix and cook until warm.
- get out your lasagna pan, and spray the bottom with a non stick spray and top with a little sauce just covering the bottom.
- then you start to layer; noodles, sauce, cheese until either all gone or pans full. you want to try to make the layers even as well..
- when your done layering cover with foil and cook for around 1 hour or until cheese is melted at 350°F..