Simple veg fried rice.
You can cook Simple veg fried rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple veg fried rice
- You need 1000 g of rice.
- Prepare 5 tsp of all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 2 of stock cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 of medium size red,yellow,green peppers.
- Prepare 1 pack of mixed veg.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
Simple veg fried rice step by step
- First you preboil your rice for 5 mins on high heat also add ok you turmeric, when that is cooked for 5 mins bring down wash very well to remove the rest of the turmeric.
- Next you place your pot on fire pour in your veg oil then when hot add your chopped onion and stir fry for 2 mins on medium heat,add in your preboiled rice and stir fry for 4/5 mins until every part of your rice is well fried or mixed,pour in your chicken stock..then to the next step.
- Add your ingredients(listed above) into the post stir around add in 1 cup of water and leave to cook for 10 mins.
- While the rice is getting cooked on a frying pan pour in about a tbsp of oil add your remain chopped onion stir fry for 30 seconds then add in your chopped peppers and mixed veg stir fri for a min,add in a tsp of curry powder,1 tsp of all purpose seasoning,1/2 tsp of salt,half of a Maggi cube then stir fry for 4 mins on high heat then bring down.
- When your rice is cooked,pour in your mixed vegetables and mixed around and yes your rice is ready To be served.
- And if you followed my step to step process your should get this..thank you.