Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup. So EASY, healthy, hearty and filling… you are absolutely going to LOVE this Easy Crock Pot Vegetable Soup recipe! This recipe is so elementary ANYONE can make it. During this recent weight loss mission of.
Frozen vegetables, potatoes and ground beef are cooked with vegetable juice for a healthy and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Vegetable Beef Soup. This slow cooker vegetable beef soup is easy. Try some crock pot vegetable beef soup today! You can have Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic puree.
- You need 10 of asparagus stalks.
- You need 1/2 of broccoli head.
- It’s 1 of chopped up carrot.
- You need 1/2 of drained can sweetcorn.
- You need 100 grams of quark or other low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (or grate your own)..
Add to slow cooker along with all other ingredients. Just as easy as opening up a can, we promise. Busy fall weeknights, meet simple soup. In this easy crock pot recipe, I used some beef stew meat and a bunch of vegetables to make a soup or stew.
Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup instructions
- Turn your slow cooker onto low, and add the stock and garlic puree..
- Chop all your veggies and slow cook for around 6 hours..
- Blend your veggies up, and add your cream cheese. Blend again until smooth..
- Grate about 1/5 of a nutmeg (or about 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg) into your soup. I advise adding it gradually and testing until you are happy with the flavour..
- Serve and enjoy! For extra creaminess, add a swirl of creme fraiche or quark to the top when serving..
Using the Crock-Pot slow cooker is a good way to. CROCK POT VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE Like this recipe? Pin it to your SLOW COOKER pinboard! This is sort of a dump and cook easy vegetable soup. You just chop and drop the vegetables and stir in the broth and you're on your way!