Tortelloni with chicken and salad. Hearty cheese tortellini, shredded rotisserie chicken, and peppery arugula join forces to create a light, yet filling, salad with plenty of texture and substance. Zippy lemon dressing adds welcomed vibrancy while shaved Parmesan adds a hit of salty, full-bodied flavor. Antonis Achilleos; Prop Styling: Audrey Davis; Food Styling: Emily Nabors Hall.
Chicken and Tortellini Salad recipe: This is a great Weight Watchers recipe. Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain. Mix tortellini and chicken in large bowl. You can cook Tortelloni with chicken and salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortelloni with chicken and salad
- Prepare of pasta.
- You need 600 grams of tortelloni with ricotta & spinach.
- Prepare 300 grams of chicken breast.
- Prepare 500 ml of béchamel sauce.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 3 clove of of garlic.
- You need 500 grams of champignons.
- You need of salad.
- It’s 400 grams of lettuce (rucola).
- It’s 300 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
Shake wine, oil, lemon juice, tarragon, sugar, salt and pepper in tightly covered container. An easy pasta salad with cheese tortellini, sun-dried tomatoes, and baby spinach tossed in a balsamic dressing. In addition to being delicious, this pasta salad is extremely versatile, as all great pasta salads should be. It tastes great warm, room temperature, and straight from the fridge.
Tortelloni with chicken and salad instructions
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and some dried herbs (like oregano). Heat up a large pan with some olive oil and fry the chicken with the pressed garlic..
- Cut the tomatoes, bell pepper, and champignons. Add them with the béchamel sauce to the chicken and let it boil softly for 10-20 minutes..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the salad. Optionally, you can add a vinaigrette with some salt, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic cream..
- Boil the fresh pasta for five minutes and serve with the salad, grated parmesan cheese, and some fresh parsley..
Macaroni and Cheesy Chicken Baked Casserole. Grilled Chicken and Tortellini with Roasted Red Pepper Cream. My family loved this pasta salad right from the start, so these days I serve it a lot. Take plain cheese tortellini to a new level with this Tortellini Chicken Salad recipe. With olives, artichoke hearts, Italian dressing and more, this Tortellini Chicken Salad is bursting with flavor.