Mix veg in desi ghee. How to make Mix SABZI bhaji (Bhujiya) HOMEMADE VERY EASY Very Tasty DELICIOUS. SUBSCRIBE to my new channel like and share this video for more Updates Try it. In this recipe I used desi ghee instead of any oil.
This can be even prepared without Onion Garlic & lot of Vegetables of you. Desi ghee has largely suffered in the last decade in light of researches that denounced it as unhealthy and harmful. Ghee or clarified butter made from cow's milk has been used to treat a number of ailments like cough and cold, weakness, skin diseases and pimples. You can have Mix veg in desi ghee using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mix veg in desi ghee
- It’s 4 tablespoons of desi ghee.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of green chili long sliced.
- You need 2 of tomato sliced.
- You need 1 of full cauliflower cut like proper small pieces of flowers.
- You need 6-7 of long carrots sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans and peas.
- It’s 2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cup of three color bell sweet peppers orange,red,yellow.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet corns.
- Prepare 2 cup of long sliced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic grated.
For extracting ghee take the cream collected over a period, add double the quantity of water, mix and. Desi ghee has always been one of the most used dairy items in our kitchens. It is an item which is used throughout India and in other countries as well. Nowadays, with the increasing demand of Desi Ghee, lots of people have started manufacturing Desi Ghee by putting their own factories.
Mix veg in desi ghee step by step
- First roast in desi ghee cumin seeds+ginger+garlic+green chilli.
- Check chcheckMake little golden and add onion.
- Now make it browned and add all spices together.now stir for one minute.
- Now add all the vegetables together.
- Stay at low flame and cover the utensil.
- Check every after two minutes and cook until cauliflower looks softened.
- Healthy mix veg is ready.
Desi ghee is made using a traditional method, whereby milk is first cultured into yogurt. The homemade yogurt is then churned into butter. Mix veg paratha made with mix vegetables, spices and leafy greens. Flip it when you see tiny bubbles. Drizzle few drops of ghee or oil.