Easy and Cost-Efficient Lasagna with Homemade Pasta.
You can cook Easy and Cost-Efficient Lasagna with Homemade Pasta using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Cost-Efficient Lasagna with Homemade Pasta
- You need of sheets Fresh pasta(or buy dry pasta).
- You need of Meat sauce.
- You need of Butter (for white sauce).
- You need of Cake flour (for white sauce).
- It’s of Soup stock granules (for white sauce).
- Prepare of Soy milk (for white sauce).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Parsley.
Easy and Cost-Efficient Lasagna with Homemade Pasta instructions
- Melt 30 g of butter over a medium low heat and add in 2 tablespoons of cake flour..
- Stir until it starts to bubble..
- Add in 250 ml of soy milk in 2 to 3 batches. Stir well with a whisk, so lumps do not form. Season with a little bit of salt and pepper and 1/3 of soup stock granules..
- Since we're using fresh pasta, we only need to cook the pasta for about 1 and a half minutes. No need to add salt to the hot water because the pasta has some salt in it..
- Prepare the meat sauce, white sauce, shredded cheese, pasta and parmesan cheese..
- Line a baking dish with the meat sauce..
- Spread the white sauce over the meat sauce..
- Evenly spread the shredded cheese..
- Lay a pasta sheet..
- Repeat the process..
- After making multiple layers, put more white sauce on top along the four sides of the baking dish..
- Put shredded cheese on top..
- Sprinkle the lasagna with parmesan cheese..
- Microwave for 3 minutes. Bake in toaster oven for about 6 minutes or golden browned, and serve! Alternatively, you can bake in the oven, if you have one..
- Cross section looks something like this..