Dump & Simmer Thai Style Coconut Chicken & Veg Curry. Перевод слова dump, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. dump [dʌmp]Существительное. dump / dumps. Dump generally refers to a place for disposal of solid waste. The word has other uses alone or in combination, and may refer to: Dump (band), an alias for the solo recordings of James McNew.
A place where waste or garbage is left; a ground or place for dumping ashes, refuse, etc.; a disposal site. Dump definition, to drop or let fall in a mass; fling down or drop heavily or suddenly: Dump the to be dismissed, fired, or released from a contract: The first baseman was dumped from the team after. dump definition: The definition of a dump is a place for throwing away large amounts of garbage. (noun) An example of a dump is a To dump is defined as to throw away, empty or unload all at once. You can cook Dump & Simmer Thai Style Coconut Chicken & Veg Curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dump & Simmer Thai Style Coconut Chicken & Veg Curry
- It’s 2.5 pounds of bone-in chicken pieces (or you can use 2 pounds boneless chicken thigh and/or breast pieces cut into big chunks).
- It’s 1/2 of a yellow onion cut into 1/2" slices.
- It’s 4 slices of (about 1/8" thick) of fresh ginger root OR 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger powder.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, smashed OR 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder.
- You need 1 of tomato, quartered.
- It’s 5 of Kaffir lime leaves OR the zest of half a lime or lemon.
- You need 15 of basil leaves (Thai is preferable, but if you have some other kind, that's ok, too).
- Prepare of juice of half a lime.
- You need 1 (15 oz.) of (or so) can of coconut milk.
- You need of Thai chilies to taste (you can sub crushed red chili flakes – start with 1/2 tsp. for moderate heat and adjust as you like).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of fish sauce.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of chopped veg to add later.
Dump & Simmer Thai Style Coconut Chicken & Veg Curry instructions
- Dump all ingredients except for veg into a large pot or Dutch oven, and give it a few gentle stirs to incorporate..
- With the pot covered, bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat and let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes. This should take 10 to 12 minutes or so..
- Turn the heat down to low, and simmer the curry for 30 minutes, still covered..
- Stir in your veg, turn the heat back up to medium, and continue to cook for another 20 minutes or so, 10 minutes with the lid askew, and another 10 minutes completely uncovered. After the first 10 minutes is a good time to adjust the seasoning for salt and heat..
- That's it! Enjoy. :).