Easy Lasagna For A Special Day.
You can have Easy Lasagna For A Special Day using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna For A Special Day
- It’s of enough to cover the bottom of your lasagna dish x 4 Lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of Processed cheese (melting type).
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Meat Sauce:.
- You need of Gournd beef or beef and pork mixure.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of ◆ Canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare of ◆ Water (not needed if you are using traditional lasanga noodls).
- It’s of ◆ Soup stock granules.
- It’s of ◆ Ketchup (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of White Sauce:.
- You need of Cake flour.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
Easy Lasagna For A Special Day step by step
- Meat sauce: Heat some olive oil in a pan, sauté the garlic and minced onions until tender. Add the ground meat and cook more..
- Add all the ◆ ingredients into the pan from Step 1 and simmer briefly. (Mash the tomatoes with a spatula.).
- Season it with salt and pepper..
- White sauce: Add the flour, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix it with a whisk really well..
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the mixture from Step 4. Cook over low to medium low heat, stirring constantly until thickens..
- (If you are using traditional lasagna noodles, follow the direction on the package and cook the noodles.).
- Assembling: In a dish, place the uncooked no-boil lasagna noodles. Layer the meat sauce, white sauce and lasagna in that order..
- Pour over the white sauce, scatter the cheese (if you are using the sliced cheese, tear them up and scatter them), and sprinkle the parsley..
- (If you are using no-boil noodles, let the lasagna sit for about 20 minutes.).
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200℃..
- Cook the lasagna in the 200℃ oven for about 20 minutes and it is done!.
- I served it with the grilled vegetables..