Chilled Chicken and Veggie Salad (Banbanji Style Salad).
You can cook Chilled Chicken and Veggie Salad (Banbanji Style Salad) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilled Chicken and Veggie Salad (Banbanji Style Salad)
- You need 500 ml of water.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of eggplant.
- It’s 130 g of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of salt, as needed.
- Prepare 15 g of white sesame seeds.
- You need 3 g of soy sauce.
- You need 3 g of men-tsuyu sauce.
- Prepare 12 g of Japanese mirin.
- Prepare 45 g of sesame dressing.
- Prepare 1 pinch of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of minced ginger.
Chilled Chicken and Veggie Salad (Banbanji Style Salad) step by step
- First of all, prepare a banbanji sauce. Combine soy sauce, mentsuyu sauce, Japanese mirin, and sesame dressing and mix them well..
- Add white sesames and garlic and ginger to step 1 and stir it well. That's all for making banbanji sauce :)..
- After making the sauce, boil chicken until cooked..
- While boiling chicken, prepare vegetables. Cut cucumbers into very thin stripes..
- Wash and hull eggplant and cut it into 8 pieces. (Peel eggplant if its skin is thick. ).
- Soak sliced cucumber and eggplant in 500 ml of water. Add salt..
- After chicken is cooked, take it from boiled water and leave it until it cools down. Slice it into pieces..
- Drain sliced cucumber and eggplant and place them on a plate. Place chicken on the vegetables and pour banbanji sauce over..
- Add nuts if you desire..