Easy beef & broccoli. Easy Beef Stroganoff. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tender chunks of beef and mushrooms in a rich beefy gravy mixed with sour cream and served over egg noodles. Add in a side salad and some crusty bread for dipping!
Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. Loaded with flank steak, white rice, carrots, broccoli and eggs! How to Cook Brisket in the Oven. You can have Easy beef & broccoli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy beef & broccoli
- Prepare 3 tbs of cornstarch, divided.
- You need 1 lb of flank steak.
- Prepare 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbs of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grounfmd ginger (optional).
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbs of veg oil.
- You need 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of large head of broccoli (or more).
- It’s 1 of medium onion (sliced).
I wanted to lighten up my mother-in-law's wonderful stroganoff recipe and came up with this tasty spin. Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This Beef Bibimbap recipe puts a Korean classic within the grasp of any home cook. Egg noodles with strips of beef Sirloin Tip Steaks and mushrooms in a brown gravy sauce.
Easy beef & broccoli step by step
- Cut your steak into 1" strips. Whisk 2tbs cornstarch with 3tbs of water, add beef & toss to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk 1tbs cornstarch with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger (if desired) & set aside..
- In a saute pan, heat over medium heat. Add 1tbs of vegetable oil & 1tbs of sesame seed oil to pot. Add beef & cook, stirring occasionally until beef is almost cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove beef & put on a plate & set aside..
- Add 1tbs of olive oil to pan, once hot, add onions & broccoli, stirring occasionally for about 4-5min..
- Return beef to pan & add sauce. Bring to boil & let cook 1-2 min, stirring occasionally. For a more tender beef, place a lid on pan & let cook 5-10 min or until your desired tenderness. Best over white rice or noodles..
Looking for a faster and easier beef stroganoff recipe? This classic recipe has been tested and perfected just. These healthy and easy Beef Fajitas are perfect for that! These healthy and easy Beef Fajitas are. This easy Beef Bourguignon recipe roasts low and slow in a red wine sauce until it's meltingly tender!