Savoury Vegetable Pancake.
You can have Savoury Vegetable Pancake using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savoury Vegetable Pancake
- You need 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cooked sweet potato, mashed.
- It’s 2 cups of softened spinach.
- It’s 2 cups of grated carrot.
- It’s of Breakfast.
- It’s of Chickpea flour.
- It’s of Left over veg.
- It’s of Sweet potato.
Savoury Vegetable Pancake step by step
- Mix together first six ingredients. Put spinach in medium hot fry pan until just wilted. Remove to cutting board and chop into bite-size pieces. Add to pancake batter. Add carrots. Fry in lightly oiled pan for 3 minutes on one side, flip, 3 minutes on second side, flip, fry one more minute. Pancakes should be thin and crispy. Remove to plate and enjoy right away, or cool and store in fridge for quick snack..