Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad.
You can cook Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad
- Prepare of frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini.
- Prepare of Grilled chicken breasts cooked, sliced.
- Prepare of Romaine lettuce, chopped.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Bacon bits.
- It’s of Caesar dressing.
- Prepare of Tomato, optional.
Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad instructions
- Grill chicken and cook tortellini until al dente. Run under cold water, let drain.
- Place desired amount of lettuce and tortellini in bowl. Top with desired amount of Caesar dressing and mix until everything is coated..
- And sliced chicken breast, bacon bits, and Parmesan cheese.