Easy Meaty Lasagna.
You can cook Easy Meaty Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Meaty Lasagna
- You need 2 T. of olive oil, plus more for pan.
- Prepare 1 of Lg onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of ib. ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of italian-style pork sausage, casings removed.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2c. water.
- Prepare 28 oz. of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 6 oz. of can tomato paste.
- You need 2 t. of dried italian spice blend.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 lb. of (no boil) lasagna noodles.
- You need 6 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 6 oz. of sliced provolone cheese.
Easy Meaty Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13 x 9 with olive oil.
- To make the sauce: Heat oil, saute onion and garlic, then add the beef and pork. Salt and pepper meat, then cook until it is done..
- Stir in the water, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and italian spice. Reduce the heat to med-low. Bring to simmer, stirring as needed until slightly thickened (about 30min.)..
- Grab the greased lasagna dish, spread a thin layer on the bottom, then layer the noodles, then add sauce, and then add cheese. Repeat 2 more layers. Finish with a layer of noodles spread with sauce..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 min..
- Uncover and bake for 15min..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10min. before cutting into squares to serve..