Chicken Salad Melt.
You can have Chicken Salad Melt using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Melt
- It’s 1 pound of cooked chicken 1/4 – 1/2 inch dice.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery — washed and fine dice.
- Prepare 1/4 of of onion — fine dice.
- You need 1/4 of of red bell pepper — fine dice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley — no stems and finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch salad dressing.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 slices of bread- per sandwich.
- It’s 2 slices of Pepper Jack cheese- per sandwich.
Chicken Salad Melt step by step
- Dice chicken ( I like to use the Rotisserie Chicken or left over baked..
- Mix all of the salad ingredients together and let sit..
- Place a slice of cheese on each side of the bread add chicken salad in between..
- Spray with pan spray or use 1 teaspoon of melted butter for each side of the sandwich on a griddle pan over a moderate heat and cook until GBD about 3-4 minutes each side..
- Cheese should be melty, melty.