Easy Roasted Vegetable Salad.
You can cook Easy Roasted Vegetable Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Roasted Vegetable Salad
- It’s of For the roasted veg:.
- You need 3 of small zucchini, sliced in 2/3" thick pieces on the bias.
- You need 2 of very small sweet yellow onions cut into 1" pieces.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes, cut into sixths.
- Prepare half of a large red bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces.
- You need 1 of medium shallot, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt,.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 of small clove garlic, grated.
- Prepare 10 sprigs of fresh cilantro, chopped (I use stems and all.).
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of few turns of fresh black pepper.
- Prepare of another 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (give or take).
Easy Roasted Vegetable Salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 425F..
- Toss all the roasted vegetable components together in a large mixing bowl to ensure that the seasonings are evenly distributed..
- Put all the vegetables on a single layer on a baking sheet or sheet pan and roast on center rack of oven for 15 minutes, then move to top rack of oven for 5 minutes..
- Put the roasted veg back into the mixing bowl, add all dressing ingredients, and toss or fold gently several times to ensure all seasonings are evenly distributed..
- Enjoy! :).