Weeknight Lasagna Toss.
You can cook Weeknight Lasagna Toss using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Weeknight Lasagna Toss
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of green peppers.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of jar spaghetti sauce (26oz).
- You need of water.
- You need of zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s of lasagna noodles (break one noodle into 3 parts).
- You need of shredded mozarella cheese.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of chicken bullion.
- It’s of red chili flakes.
- You need of basil.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of zucchini cut intp half moons (optional ).
- Prepare of onion chopped (optional).
Weeknight Lasagna Toss instructions
- In a bowl add the meat. Season with a dash of soy sauce, chicken bullion, garlic salt, chili flakes, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands..
- Chop the green peppers and onion (into quarters) and zucchini (if using) and set aside..
- In a pot add the broken noodles to cold water and let it half cook, about 10 minutes on high heat (you will transfer this to finish cooking in your skillet)..
- In a skillet, add vegetable oil. Put on medium heat. Add minced garlic cloves. Let brown. Add meat. Giveit a stir and let it begin to brown. About 3-5minutes..
- Now add your chopped veggies. Stir. Cover with lid. Let cook for about 3 more minutes..
- Add the spaghetti sauce, and then add 2 cups of water into the jar, mix and add to skillet. Add dressing. And half cooked noodles. Stir ocassionaly. About 5 minutes, then add cheese on top and Cover with lid. Let stand for 5 min on low heat..