Easy potsticker dinner. Potstickers serve as an easy, quick-fix dinner. All you need is some ground chicken, a bag of coleslaw, mushrooms and a soy-sesame sauce! Easy potsticker dinner I work full time and go to school so I don't have a lot of time on my hands.
Potstickers are great with some type of dipping sauce if you're serving them for an appetizer. But they also serve as an easy, quick-fix dinner and there are different ways you can turn them into a complete meal:. Serve them with some type of creamy salad or slaw, such as Creamy Cucumber Salad.; Top a rice bowl with them. You can cook Easy potsticker dinner using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy potsticker dinner
- Prepare of frozen chicken & veg. potstickers.
- It’s of large onion, chopped.
- It’s of broccoli chopped.
- Prepare of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
These Pork Potstickers make for an easy lunch or dinner! I love making a big batch of this potsticker recipe and freezing them for later! The only thing that deters me from making Potstickers all the time is the time it takes to fill and fold them. But, they're still easy to make!
Easy potsticker dinner instructions
- Boil potstickers until done..about 5 minutes.
- Sautee onions and broccoli in teriyaki sauce.
- Add potstickers in pan with onions and broccoli and add the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- When potstickers are browned remove from stove and serve.
Place the pot stickers into the oil seam sides up. Add fried potstickers to a stirfry. Want another idea for what to serve with potstickers? Here's a fun one: Make your favorite stirfry dish and on the side, brown potstickers by cooking them in a nonstick skillet coated with oil. This potstickers recipe is ground pork with mushrooms, cabbage and seasonings, all wrapped in tender dough and cooked until golden brown.