Easy Brownies. This easy recipe makes the BEST brownies and is the only brownie recipe you will ever need. I've got a super-easy yet DELICIOUS fudgy brownie recipe for you today. Better than box-mix, these easy homemade brownies from scratch are made in one bowl and are supremely chocolaty!
They're tall, fudgy, and chewy with that thin shiny crust on top and tons of chocolate flavor. This easy Chocolate Brownies recipe is what you are looking for if you want to make the best fudge brownies. Crispy top, super fudgy center, and melting chocolate chunks. You can cook Easy Brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Brownies
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of A.P. flour.
- It’s of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of butter (melted) or 1/2 cup veg oil.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of nuts (optional).
- It’s of chocolate chips (optional).
My Perfect Fudgy Brownies recipe is the best brownie recipe you will ever need. Today we're going to be talking ALL about. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Easy Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in separate bowl.
- Mix wet with dry ingredients in the large bowl.
- Grease or spray a 8×8 or 9×9 pan. I use 8×8 cause I like them thicker!.
- Bake for 20-25 min, until edges start pulling away, let cool before cutting and serve!!.
This recipe for easy vegan brownies is perfect when you're craving chocolate brownies. Thin, moist, fudgy brownies with crusty edges. It's an easy one-bowl recipe; no melting chocolate, no combining wet and dry ingredients separately, simply stir everything together. An easy strawberry brownie recipe with a rich, chewy brownie base, fresh strawberries, chocolate chunks and a simple special ingredient to make them. These brownies are melt in your mouth delicious!