You can cook Eggless Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Pancakes
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar, or to taste!.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Non fat milk or regular milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Veg oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
Eggless Pancakes step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- In a separate bowl mix in all the wet ingredients and add to the dry. Whisk until well combined..
- Lightly spray or brush a large skillet on medium heat.
- Cook in to your desired pancake size…. I poured 1/4 of a cup for each pancake!.
- When you start seeing bubbles forming on the top of the pancake, it's ready to be flipped on to the other side…. About 1-2 mins each side!.
- Serve with your favourite toppings and it's ready!.