Simple breaded pork chops.
You can cook Simple breaded pork chops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple breaded pork chops
- You need 2 lb of thin cut pork chops (i use very thin chops).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of lawry's seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lawry's garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of enough veg oil for frying chops.
Simple breaded pork chops step by step
- Rinse chops under water, this isn't necessary but I am weird about raw meat. sprinkle a lil salt & pepper on both sides of the chops, set aside. Mix flour, seasoned salt and garlic salt together in a med bowl, big enough to coat the chops in..
- In a med skillet over med heat, heat about 3-4 tbs of oil. Coat about 3 of the chops in flour then add to the skillet, don't add too many at a time. Fry about 4-5 min on first side and 2-3 min on other side, or until golden brown on both sides. This doesn't take long since they are thin..
- As you take them out put onto a plate with a piece of paper towrel so the grease can drain off. Continue til all chops r done…. :).
- Feel free to mix up any spices u like, we really enjoy these just like this. Simple yet oh so yummy!!.