You can cook Amy's Lasagna using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amy's Lasagna
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 small of package of sliced or diced pepperoni.
- It’s 12 of lasagna noodles (3 extra if any breakage).
- It’s 1 jar of prego chunky garden spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/2 jar of prego sausage spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 of -12oz. can manwich sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 of of green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic or 2 cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of season salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of 8oz. package of shredded pepper jack cheese or 6 sandwich slices.
- Prepare 1 of 4oz. package of shredded parmesean cheese.
- You need 1 of 8oz. package of shredded Italian blend cheese.
Amy's Lasagna step by step
- This recipe is very hearty, cheesy & meaty..
- Heat olive oil & place green peppers & onions. Cook for almost 10 minutes, then add garlic..
- After about 5 minutes add all meats. Cook until brown, then drain grease in a colander. When drain place back into pot..
- In mean time start boiling noodles as directed on package, then drain in colander..
- In a bowl, mix all sauces together. Then you're ready to assemble..
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- In a 13×9 in. pan place a little sauce in bottom of pan so noodles won't stick..
- Put down first layer of 3 noodles, then 1/2 meat mixture. Put 1/3 amt sauce on top, then 1/2 package of both Italian blend cheese & pepper jack. If you don't have shredded then save pepper jack for next layer..
- Repeat step #8, then put last layer of noodles on top. If you didn't have the shredded pepper jack, add the slices in this step..
- Pour rest of sauce on top & then all of parmesean cheese..
- Cover with foil & bake for 30 minutes. Then take off foil & bake for 10 more minutes..
- Serve with salad, garlic bread, or veggies..