You can cook Easy Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of bottle spaghetti sauce.
- You need 16 oz of cottage cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of dried basil.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 9 of lasagna noodles, uncooked.
- You need 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Easy Lasagna instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- In a large bowl, mix together meat, sauce, cottage cheese, and water. Add basil, Italian seasoning, and garlic to taste (approx 1/2 tsp each)..
- In a greased 9×13 pan, pour 1 cup sauce to cover the pan. Then start the layers: arrange 3 noodles, then about 1 1/2 C sauce, and top with about 1/2 C cheese. Repeat two more times, using all the remaining cheese on the top..
- Bake, covered with foil, at 375 for one hour. Remove from oven and let sit 15-25 minutes before serving..