You can cook Easy Lasagna using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 cup of pasta sauce.
- You need 6 each of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozerella cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of parmesean cheese.
Easy Lasagna step by step
- Cook ground beef until brown and drain. Return to pan..
- Spoon 1 cup pasta sauce into bottom of 2-Qt. rectangular baking dish. Mix remaining pasta sauce with ground beef and heat covered over medium heat until hot and set aside..
- Place 2 uncooked lasagna noodles on bottom of dish. Spread 1/3 of meat mixture on top of noodles. Spread 3/4 cup cottage cheese over meat. Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzerella over cottage cheese. Add another layer of 2 uncooked noodles, 1/3 of meat mixture, the remaining cottage cheese, 1/2 cup mozzerella cheese. Layer remaining uncooked noodles, meat mixture, mozzerella cheese and sprinkle parmesean cheese on top..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes before removing foil..