tuna salad with chicken. Here's a recipe I whipped up to jazz up the usual tuna or chicken salad. Instead of the usual 'tuna' I actually use a can of chunk solid white albacore. The resulting salad can be used in a wrap, on bread, on lettice leaves, and various other ways!
You can make it ahead and have a healthy, satisfying lunch ready to go. If you like this tuna sandwich recipe, you're going to love my healthy chicken salad recipe and my easy recipe for classic egg salad. This is how I make chicken salad. You can have tuna salad with chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of tuna salad with chicken
- It’s of tomato.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- It’s of tuna in vegetable oil.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- You need of pasta.
- It’s of chicken.
- You need of greek salad of your choice.
- It’s of onion.
If you prefer to use tuna then simply use tuna where I use chicken. I got confused a bit while making it, so if I say that. I've had this salad on my mind and realized I had all the ingredients on hand to whip this up, and I loved it! Canned white meat chicken swapped for the tuna was spectacular!
tuna salad with chicken instructions
- boil choice of pasta for 14minutes.
- preheat oven to 190C.
- spice chicken and potatoe as desired, and add it to oven for 90minutes.
- mix the green pepper, tomatoe and onions in a bowl..
- add the sugar and salt to the mixture above. Then add the mayonnaise and mix..
- when the pasta is ready and drained, place it in a bowl and add the mayonnaise mixture and mix..
- making a greek salad is optional. it addd more nutrition to your diet..
I also ran my chickpeas thru the copper a few times. I was skeptical at first, thinking it would be bland but. Chicken Salad ~ ♥ this recipe. So easy to put together and tastes wonderful in a sandwich, hollowed out tomato Tuna Salad Extraordinaire Pasta Side Dishes, Pasta Sides, Fish Dishes, Grape Recipes, Cashew Chicken, Sandwiches For Lunch.