easy spinach lasagna.
You can have easy spinach lasagna using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy spinach lasagna
- It’s 400 grams of spinach.
- It’s 250 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of margarine or butter.
- You need 200 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of lasagna dough.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
easy spinach lasagna step by step
- microwave heating the flour and margarine until it melts. mix well.
- add the milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg, and heat again for 6 minutes, mixing every 3 minutes. Set aside..
- In another bowl put the chopped spinach, add the cream cheese previously softened and the onion. Mix well..
- preheat oven to 210C.
- in an oven dish put a bit of sauce, some spinach mixture and then a layer of dough. Repeat until you use all the spinach. On the top, put some white sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- put into the oven for 30 minutes or until the cheese is brown. serve..