Lisha's kids fav easy green enchiladas. Shredded chicken is layered with charred tortillas, sour cream, cheese, and enchilada sauce. My friends' husbands always fall in love with this when I bring it to parties! If you want to skip the charring step, simply tear the tortillas into fourths so they absorb the sauce better.
Here is my recipe for Enchiladas Suizas. You could also use the recipe for Enchiladas Verdes. Just leave out the cream sauce and add cheese. You can cook Lisha's kids fav easy green enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lisha's kids fav easy green enchiladas
- Prepare of shredded chicken.
- It’s of green sauce.
- You need of corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Oaxaca cheese.
- You need of veg oil.
Easy Green Chile EnchiladasScrumptious, easy stacked (not rolled) cheese enchiladas topped with a totally easy green chile sauce. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a classic American family favorite! Chicken enchiladas can easily be frozen and reheated for later enjoyment. Simply assemble the enchiladas as instructed in the recipe.
Lisha's kids fav easy green enchiladas instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- roast or cook chicken to liking and shred in small pieces and set aside.
- grate all cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- use large baking pan about 13*9.
- heat oil in pan on high,.cook each tortilla for about 10 seconds per side and set on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- making an assembly line method Pour 1 can of green sauce into 13*9 pan.
- coat your cooked tortilla on both sides with green sauce then include chicken and cheese into tortilla and roll up and set aside and repeat with all 16.
- sprinkle extra cheese on top of all enchiladas.
- bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- you could include black olives and or cilantro on top as per your likings for added flavor.
This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite! Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with The sauce for these enchiladas couldn't be easier to make! Start by cooking chopped onions and garlic in a skillet. Add another Mexican meal to your pantry with enchiladas verdes, green enchiladas, with this recipe that has green chile sauce, chicken, and cheese. This green enchiladas recipe is always a crowd-pleaser and is sure to have your family asking for more.