Ray's' ~Fried Lasagna Squares~.
You can cook Ray's' ~Fried Lasagna Squares~ using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's' ~Fried Lasagna Squares~
- Prepare 1 of Left over lasagna.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of marinara for dipping.
- It’s 1 of cooking oil.
Ray's' ~Fried Lasagna Squares~ instructions
- Start by heating oil on low heat, enough for a slight deep fry.
- Make a assembly line for your lasagna…flour/scramble eggs/bread crumbs add parmesan cheese & parsley. Now cut cold lasagna into squares dredge in Flour then egg mixture then breading fry on low heat till golden.serve with your favorite sauce top with fresh grated parmesan cheese.