Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!.
You can cook Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce! using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!
- You need of Sardines (about 15-20 cm each in length).
- Prepare of ・Sake (to pre-flavour).
- Prepare of ・Soy sauce (to pre-flavour).
- It’s of Cake flour.
- It’s of Vegetable oil (for pan frying).
- Prepare of Red leaf lettuce, and cherry tomatoes, etc..
- It’s of Youlinji sauce (Recipe ID: 2202727).
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of cm Japanese leek (white section).
- It’s of White sesame seeds.
Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce! step by step
- [Make the youlinji sauce] Step 1. Add the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and water into a heatproof dish, and microwave for about 1.5 minutes at 600 W..
- Step 2…Add the minced white part of the Japanese leek and white sesame seeds to Step 1, then mix..
- Remove the heads and entrails from the sardines. Butterfly, and remove the spines. Remove the small bones as well, using a knife..
- Cut the butterflied sardines in half along where the spines used to be, and cut off the fins..
- Sprinkle the sake and soy sauce on the Step 4 sardines to pre-season..
- Heat a frying pan, and add about 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Coat the Step 5 sardines with cake flour, and fry both sides..
- Put washed red leaf lettuce and cherry tomatoes on a plate, place on the Step 6 sardines, and pour the Step 2 sauce on top..
- Here is the youlinji chicken recipe using chicken breasts. "Amazing Sauce! Original Tender Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Made with Chicken Breasts" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152861-original-tender-youlinji-chinese-deep-fried-chicken-with-sweet-and-sour-sauce-made-with-chicken-br.
- Fry the silken tofu, and pour the youlinji sauce on top. "Youlinji-style Silken Tofu" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153851-cook-without-deep-frying-youlinji-style-firm-tofu.