You can have Dea's Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dea's Lasagna
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of beef.
- It’s 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 16 oz of 3 (at least) Italian Cheese blend.
- It’s 2 of Jars Alessi Fra Diavolo.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dry ranch dressing.
Dea's Lasagna step by step
- boil noodles al dente.
- mix ricotta, ranch and garlic to set aside.
- cook and season beef to taste, I use onion powder, a blend of garlic salt and pepper, red peppers and Dale's sauce.
- mix sauce and meat leave on simmer.
- layer in dish as appropriate.
- 375° for 30-45 Minutes.