Jollof Rice with Oven Grilled Chicken and Chinese Salad.
You can cook Jollof Rice with Oven Grilled Chicken and Chinese Salad using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jollof Rice with Oven Grilled Chicken and Chinese Salad
- It’s 800 g of rice.
- You need 4 of chicken parts.
- It’s 8 of bellpeppers red.
- You need 8 of chili pepper.
- You need 6 of Tomato.
- You need 12 of habanero pepper.
- It’s 5 of Bay leaves.
- It’s of Curry powderi.
- You need of Tumeric powder.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of oil.
- You need of Jollof rice spices.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Crushed bullion.
- You need of Chinese Lettuce.
- It’s of Chives.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- You need of Crayfish.
- It’s of Dry pepper.
- It’s of Cooking water or stock.
Jollof Rice with Oven Grilled Chicken and Chinese Salad instructions
- Wash rice thoroughly with cold water… And set aside.
- Blend Tomato, bell pepper red, chili pepper and habanero with little crayfish.
- Marinate Chicken with oil, some of the blended puree, garlic, onion, chicken spice for 30minutes before grilling..
- Wash Lettuce, drain, partly dry with paper towel..
- Cut into chunks, same with tomato season with salt and pepper and drizzle some oil.
- Cut onions and garlic for the rice. Heat. Pot, add oil then add your onions and garlic. Allow to fry for two minutes..
- Add your puree, the season and then add bay leaves and cook for 5minutes..
- Take out the bay leaves. Add water or chicken stock. Check taste. Add your curry powder and tumeric powder..
- Stir and add your rice. Stir and allow to cook for 25 minutes..
- Take chicken off the marinade and grill for 20minutes..
- When cooked. Allow to rest before serving out..