PASTA E ZUCCA by Zante ( recipe Gino's Pasta).
You can have PASTA E ZUCCA by Zante ( recipe Gino's Pasta) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of PASTA E ZUCCA by Zante ( recipe Gino's Pasta)
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 large of white onion,peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 300 grams of prepared pumpkin flesh ( without skin or seeds) cut into 1m cubes.
- Prepare 2 of litre hot vegetable stock, made with 3 good quality veg stock cubes.
- Prepare 250 grams of medium shell pasta (conchiglie).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of freshly chopped flat leaf parsley.
PASTA E ZUCCA by Zante ( recipe Gino's Pasta) instructions
- heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat fry the onions for about 5minutes until golden brown.Add the pumpkin and fry all for a further 2 minutes. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- pour the stock over onion and pumpkin leave to simmer for 15 minutes with lid half on..
- remove lid season with salt and pepperAdd the pasta and cook uncovered over low heat for 6 minutes ,stir every 2 minutes ..
- once pasta is cooked remove.pan from heat .Crack in the eggs and mix everything together for 30 seconds ro allow the broth to thicken.
- stir in cheddar cheese and serve immediately,sprinkle with parsley..
- (meat,fish and nut free).