CHICKEN SALAD. Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich. Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient. Other common ingredients may include mayonnaise, hard-boiled egg, celery, onion, pepper, pickles (or pickle relish) and a variety of mustards.
An easy Chicken Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen starts with poaching your chicken breasts in an herb-infused broth to keep them extra moist. This chicken salad recipe is perfect with a fluffy jacket potato or some egg noodles and low-fat too. Use ready-roasted chicken to shred into your salad and pack up any leftovers for lunch the next day. You can have CHICKEN SALAD using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CHICKEN SALAD
- Prepare of celery, chopped.
- It’s of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare of dijon mustard.
- You need of mayonnaise, or as needed.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of basil.
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breast.
Chicken salad can be made a million different ways, but this is my classic, the one I come back to again and Layer some chicken salad on crusty bread with tomato slices and greens, and you're set. Learn how to make chicken salad three different ways. Enjoy a Classic Chicken Salad, Italian Chicken Salad and Buffalo Chicken Salad. ✳︎Sign up to my FREE. This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes makes the best chicken salad sandwiches!
CHICKEN SALAD instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken in pan, drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and basil. Cook 25 min. Then let cool for 20 min..
- Combine chopped celery, red onion, garlic & onion powder, light amount of dijon mustard & mayo in bowl. Chopped chicken and add. Mix..
- Let chill in fridge for at least 25 minutes.
I've been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years. It's great for make ahead lunches! Stuff chicken salad in hollowed out tomatoes or avocado halves for a fresh take on lunch. Make lettuce wraps, drizzling the salad with your favorite vinaigrette before rolling the lettuce. Use leftover chicken to make delicious chicken salad recipes from My Food and Family!