Honey mustard chicken salad. In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, mix the honey, mustard, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the chicken thighs in a dish and pour the marinade over the chicken, reserving half for later. Place the chicken thighs in a dish and pour the marinade over the chicken, reserving half for later.
Plus it's hearty enough to be a complete meal for dinner and leave you fully The honey mustard vinaigrette comes together with pantry items, and it doubles as the chicken marinade AND the salad dressing! I was really craving some chicken salad this week, so I set out to find a new twist on the old classic. I knew I wanted cranberries, so I took quick inventory of my fridge and pantry and came up with this honey-dijon mustard dressing and added celery to bulk the whole thing out and stretch the cost. You can cook Honey mustard chicken salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey mustard chicken salad
- Prepare of red bell pepper.
- You need of yellow bell pepper.
- You need of celery sticks.
- Prepare of red onion.
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of honey mustard dressing.
- You need of bib lettuce.
- It’s of hard boil eggs.
- It’s of tomato.
- Prepare of naan flat bread.
- You need of Shred carrot.
We also tried this chicken in an alternate way – After letting the chicken cool, slice into thin strips and serve in a salad with lettuce, grated chedder cheese, mushrooms, pineapple chunks and honey-dijon salad dressing – a great Honey Mustard Chicken salad!! This Honey Mustard Chicken is made with chicken breast simmered in a luscious honey mustard sauce. The Honey Mustard sauce for the chicken is incredibly simple to make. The base ingredients are (this will come as a surprise Honey Mustard Salad Dressing – fantastic used with leafy salads.
Honey mustard chicken salad instructions
- Sear chicken on grill or pan to make it moist and juicy. Bout 1 min each side.
- Put chicken on the oven for 12 minutes at 375 Fahrenheit.
- Cut your vegetables very thin.
- Shred your carrot.
- Take your chicken out and make sure you temp it it has to be above 165 Fahrenheit to be done then let it rest for few mins so the juices re- distribute and then slice the chicken and add it to the vegetables..
- Now add the dressing and salt and pepper to taste mix well and set aside..
- Put your lettuce on the plate and on the center of your plate put a full spoon of the honey mustard chicken salad. Cut the eggs in half and put around the plate also cut your tomato wedges and put on plate finish with shred carrots on top..
- Warm bread on the grill or oven for 1 min for both sides cut in 4 and place on the plate..
Honey Mustard Chicken Salad with bacon, avocado, sliced red onion, and sliced tomatoes topped with a three ingredient honey mustard dressing. Hey remember that post I made a few days ago about how I think chicken is suuuuuper boring? But I LOVE the flavor of honey mustard, so I wanted to combine the two into a honey mustard-like vinaigrette. My salad is way too high maintenance, always. This crispy chicken salad is packed with all your favorites and topped with a perfectly sweet tangy honey mustard dressing!