Stuffed Breast of Chicken. Chicken Chimichangas with Sour Cream Sauce. Gorgonzola Stuffed Chicken Breasts Wrapped in Bacon. Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Asparagus and Parmesan Rice.
This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. Chicken breast halves are perfect when cooking for one. just wrap and freeze them individually, then thaw and cook one at a time.—Alvena Franklin, Coldwater, Michigan. You can cook Stuffed Breast of Chicken using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Breast of Chicken
- It’s 1 T of veg oil.
- It’s 3 c of spinach, stemmed and washed (3 oz).
- It’s 1 c of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of grated Asiago.
- You need 1/2 t of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 t of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 t of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts, boneless, tenderloin attached (about 3 lbs).
- Prepare 1 c of unsalted butter, room temp.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 T of chopped fresh rosemary leaves.
- It’s 1 T of chopped fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1 T of chopped fresh marjoram leaves.
- You need of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Stuffed chicken breasts make a great dinner party dish. Try our popular recipes including mustard-stuffed chicken, herby mascarpone chicken and chicken Kiev. How to make stuffed chicken breast.
Stuffed Breast of Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- To make the filling: In a medium skillet, heat the oil over high heat and saute the spinach until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Drain the spinach, squeeze dry, and finely chop..
- Combine the ricotta, chopped spinach, Asiago, and nutmeg. Season it with salt and pepper..
- To make the chicken: Place the chicken breasts skin side down on a cutting board with the tenderloin folded back..
- Place 2 T of spniach filling on the center of the breast and fold the tenderloin over to enclose..
- Arrange the stuffed chicken breasts, skin side up, in a baking dish..
- Mix the butter with the garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper..
- Rub the butter mixture over the chicken..
- Refrigerate for at least 15 min, until the butter hardens..
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 min, at room temp, before serving..
- Slice chicken breasts and serve with pan juices..
Ready to see how easy this delicious and beautiful recipe is to prep? You can chop the vegetables for the stuffing while the oven heats up. Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite flavors makes them anything but ordinary. Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again.