Chicken salad sandwiches. Stuff chicken salad in hollowed out tomatoes or avocado halves for a fresh take on lunch. Make lettuce wraps, drizzling the salad with your favorite vinaigrette before rolling the lettuce. Chicken salad with grapes, avocado or dried cranberries is a favorite.
This chicken salad recipe is flavorful and delicious. Spread the chicken salad on one of the pieces of bread and place the lettuce on the other piece. This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes makes the best chicken salad sandwiches! You can have Chicken salad sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken salad sandwiches
- Prepare 5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 dash of celery salt (Nickle size in your palm).
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper (same as celery salt).
- Prepare 20 of grapes (of your choice) halved.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese (shredded hand full).
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
I've been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years. It's great for make ahead lunches! Satisfy your hunger with a Dunkin' Donuts Chicken Salad Sandwich. Made to order, tok eep you running all day long!
Chicken salad sandwiches instructions
- Put chicken breast into a crock pot and fill with water about half way. Cook on medium heat for about 5 hours.
- Once done, remove chicken and shread into a bowl..
- add all ingredients but the motzerella and mix together thoroughly..
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Remove and add the remaining ingredient (Mozzarella).
- Stir until well blended and serve on bread of your choice..
Looking for recipes for chicken salad sandwiches? Taste of Home has the best chicken salad sandwiches recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Slow-poaching the chicken breasts keeps them extra moist. Top with the lettuce and tomato, close the sandwiches and serve. Chicken salad sandwich with tender bites of lean protein mixed with crunchy vegetables tossed in a creamy mustard sauce and served on slices of delicious multigrain bread.