Veg stuffed Suji Pancake.
You can have Veg stuffed Suji Pancake using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg stuffed Suji Pancake
- Prepare of For batter-.
- You need 1 cup of Suji.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need of Little water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of For stuffing:.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare Handful of boiled and crushed peas.
- It’s 1 of small carrot,finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small tomato,finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum,finely chopped.
- You need of Fistful chopped coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder or as per taste.
- It’s of As per taste salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil for making the stuffing.
- It’s of As required oil to grease the pan while making pancake.
Veg stuffed Suji Pancake instructions
- Take a bowl add Suji, curd and little water. Keep aside for an hour for Suji to rise..
- Boil and mash potatoes and peas, cut and chop all veggies.
- Now we will prepare the stuffing, take a pan add 1/2 tsp oil then add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle then add mashed potatoes and peas, then add salt, red chilli powder and Turmeric powder..
- Add chopped veggies and mix everything well..
- Stuffing is ready..
- Now take the soaked Suji, add salt, rice flour and baking soda and whisk it well if required add water for a flowy batter..
- Now take a non stick pan, grease with little oil then drop a ladle suji cover and cook for 1-2 mins. Now make tikki with the stuffing and add it on the pancake. Then again top it with Suji batter and cover the tikki, continue to cook on low flame. Else it might burn..
- Flip the side and continue cooking until a light golden colour is obtained..
- Now enjoy this healthy and delicious pancakes with your near and dear ones..