Easy Eggplant. I love Eggplant Parm and this is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes I have ever found for it. Arrange a layer of eggplant slices in a colander. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
In addition, it is rich in fiber that helps regulate the bowel movement of your baby. And it's super easy to cook eggplant. These tasty eggplant recipes prove that hearty goodness can come straight from the garden. You can have Easy Eggplant using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Eggplant
- You need 1 of large eggplant.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Dark soy sauce.
I'm loving this easy eggplant recipe! Altered from Sveta's Recipes this vegetable blend eggplant dish comes together easily and requires just some stirring once it hits the skillet. These are easy Eggplant recipes found in my recipe box for all you Eggplant lovers. I have a small collection of Eggplant recipes because we started growing Eggplant in the garden.
Easy Eggplant instructions
- Heat pan then add oil stir fry garluc until golden brown remove and set aside..
- Cut eggplant and steam until half done..
- Sauce:: light soy, dark soy, a little oyster sauce and a little flour..
- Heat wok and pour sauce until thicken. Then add eggplant anf slowly mix until eggplant coated with the sauce. Remove and place on a plate.Add cook garlic on top.
This Easy Eggplant Parmesan skips the tedious hand-breading and bakes up tender eggplant layered with crispy breadcrumbs and cheese! Is it bad to eat healthy just so you can eat more? Eggplant Parmesan, or eggplant parmigiana, is one of those classic Italian-style comfort foods most people enjoy. Just made your Easy Eggplant Parmesan Recipe ~ Delicious! There are a few key steps for prepping eggplant for layering into a lasagna.