Special 3 in 1 veg sauce. Packed with hidden goodness. "There are three great things about this recipe. First up, it's great for embracing whatever veg you've got to hand – fresh, frozen or tinned, it's all good. Sneaky veg sauce is the perfect hidden veggie pasta sauce recipe for picky eaters.
Once all the vegetables are completely soft, transfer the mixture to a blender – or use a handheld blender – and blitz it until moderately smooth. I make this in large quantities varying the veg depending on what I've got and freeze it in family size portions. I sometimes add some red lentils and. You can have Special 3 in 1 veg sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Special 3 in 1 veg sauce
- It’s of Liver.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- It’s of Red pepper (big and small one).
- It’s of Green pepper.
- It’s of Peas.
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Curry.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
Making veg pasta in one pan is an easy method and takes less time as compared to cooking pasta with the traditional method. For the pasta sauce, I have used tomato basil sauce. The sauce is made while cooking the pasta. Острота/SHU. Soups Tandoor Appetizers-Veg Appetizers-Non Veg Entree-Veg Entree-Non Veg Seafood and Egg Indian Breads/Roti/Naan Rice Special's South Indian Tiffins Desserts Drinks Sides Biryani Deccan Spice Specials.
Special 3 in 1 veg sauce instructions
- Wash the carrots and green pepper and diced them into small pieces, wash the cabbage and slice it. Keep them aside.
- Grate the red pepper and onions together.
- Cook the liver for 10mins.
- In a pot add a little oil with sliced onion and pour in the liver and fry for 5mins.
- Then pour in the grated onions and red pepper and fry them for some minutes.
- Add carrot and peas and the stock from cooking the liver earlier then add maggi, salt and curry. Allow it to cook for 10 to 15 mins.
- Add green pepper and cabbage and cook for 2 to 3mins.
- You can serve with either spaghetti, boiled yam or white rice.
Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Veg Pasta Sauce based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Whole Wheat Spaghetti, cooked (pasta), Parmesan Cheese, grated, Olive Oil, Tomatoes, red, ripe, canned, whole, no salt added, Tomato Paste and the other ingredients in this. Add spring onion, tomato ketchup, chilly sauce, soya sauce and vinegar followed by salt and black pepper. Vegan Big Mac Sauce (aka Special Sauce) – Sweet Simple Vegan. This velvety vegan cheese sauce is ultra creamy, deliciously cheesy, & super low in fat and calories. Make this Healthy Vegan Special Sauce for sandwiches, wraps, or as a yummy dip.