Microwave Veg Rava Idli. Rava Idli are quick and easy idli variety made with semolina. These Rava Idli requires no grinding This is my version of making instant rava idli. I have not added any grated vegetables or boiled Very soft and deliscious idlis.
Rava Idli made in a microwave with step by step photos. We have made these Rava Idlis using the Microwave oven, as it is faster, more convenient Rava Idli is one of the most popular South Indian snacks, especially in Karnataka. It is a kind of idli you can make quickly without requiring any grinding. You can cook Microwave Veg Rava Idli using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Veg Rava Idli
- You need 1 cup of suji.
- You need 2 cups of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of eno fruit salt.
- Prepare 8 of curry leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped veggies of your choice.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of rai.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Rava Idli is best enjoyed when paired with different types of chutneys. Try out this quick and easy recipe in your breakfast and you'll love the yummy taste. Apply oil on the microwave idli container and start pouring idli batter into the same. If microwave idli container is not available, then take microwave safe bowls or glass bowl for making the idlis.
Microwave Veg Rava Idli step by step
- Heat oil in a Microwave safe bowl for 30sec..
- Add chopped curry leaves and veggies of your choice and microwave for 2mins..
- Now in another bowl add curd, suji and salt. Mix nicely. Now at last add eno fruit salt..
- Now grease idli maker moulds..
- Add the batter to the idli maker moulds and cook covered for 3mins..
- Serve hot with your favourite Chutney…Enjoy..!!.
For this, grease the bowl with some oil Veg rawa idli in microwave is ready. Serve it with peanut chutney, green coriander chutney, coconut chutney or any other dips as per your preference. Rava idli is very easy to prepare in microwave. Rava idli is prepared with few ingredients i.e. semolina, some veggies, curry leaves, mustard Your friends and family will love it for sure! Kids relish eating this veg rawa idli.