Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini.
You can cook Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini
- Prepare of Aubergine (small).
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of to 2 teaspoons Dried thyme.
- It’s of Sliced red chilli.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Whole tomato tins (400 g).
- Prepare of to 100 ml Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Consomme powder.
- Prepare of to 2 teaspoons Dried basil leaves.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Easy melting cheese.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan cheese (or other grated cheese).
- It’s of to 8 Fresh lasagna sheets.
Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini instructions
- Preparation Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Slice the zucchini. Thinly slice the garlic..
- Preparation Slice the aubergine. Steam or blanch them..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, thyme and red chilli. Fry until fragrant..
- Add the zucchini and fry until golden brown..
- After the zucchini are tender, add the aubergine, tinned tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, dried basil and consomme powder. Crush the tomatoes while cooking..
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer some of the sauce onto the base of a heat-proof dish..
- Arrange easy melting cheese and parmesan..
- Place several lasagna sheets on top. Repeat Steps 7, 8, and 9 several times..
- Finish with easy melting cheese and Parmesan and sprinkle with shredded basil leaves (optional)..
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil to prevent browning..
- It is great to share..