Three Cheese Eggplant Lasagna.
You can have Three Cheese Eggplant Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Three Cheese Eggplant Lasagna
- You need of butter or margarine.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of eggplants.
- It’s of container of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of dried parsley.
- You need of or jar of your favorite sauce (15 ounces or so).
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
Three Cheese Eggplant Lasagna step by step
- Slice eggplant lengthwise. You can peel them or leave the skins on. Slice eggplant to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Melt butter and combine the garlic powder and Italian seasoning. (Or whichever herbs and flavors you like.).
- Brush both sides of the eggplant with the melted butter mixture..
- Grill eggplant in small batches until all the pieces are translucent and cooked through. Put on a plate and allow to cool so you are able to handle them..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In large bowl mix ricotta, parsley, parmesan, and one cup of the mozzarella cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add eggs and mix well..
- Pour 1/3 of sauce in bottom of 8×8 baking pan..
- Place eggplant slices on the sauce to make your first layer. Make sure pieces are close together or overlapping slightly..
- Spread some of the cheese mixture over the eggplant to make your next layer..
- Add a layer of eggplant and a cheese layer. (You may have extra cheese leftover, you can stuff some pasta with it.).
- The last layer should be eggplant and then pour the sauce over the top to cover it..
- Then top with a cup of shredded cheese. (Or more if you like it cheesy).
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and it is hot and bubbly around the edges of the pan..
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes to make it easier to cut and so it stays together..
- Goes great with garlic bread and a salad!! Manga!! Enjoy!!.