Microwave cheese veg disc. Cheezy Veg Discs is prepared using the vegetables and the cheese stuffed inside the bread discs and then they are baked in the oven. This is a must try Indian bread appetizer recipe that can be served to your guests during tea time. Macaroni Cheese is a recipe of macaroni mixed with vegetables and cheese and cooked with white sauce and herbs makes a tasty and wholesome meal that the kids are sure to love.
Household Roast Disc Ceramics Disc Originality Rectangle Plate Baking Cheese Baked Rice Bowl Microwave Oven Oven Special-purpose. Vegetable Makhanwala, Microwave Veg Makhanwala recipe, Indian Microwave Recipes. The condensed milk helps to thicken the rabdi quickly, while the cottage cheese helps to add body and flavour to the rabdi. You can have Microwave cheese veg disc using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave cheese veg disc
- It’s of For the stuffing :-.
- You need of Grated processed cheese.
- It’s of Finely chopped Onion.
- Prepare of Chopped Capsicum.
- It’s of Chopped baby Corn.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s of Red Chilli flakes.
- You need of Dried oregano.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Red Chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Other ingredient:-.
- It’s of Bread slice.
- Prepare of Butter for brushing.
- It’s of Red Chilli sauce for spreading.
It is necessary to use unsalted paneer for this recipe as salted paneer will cause. We all love Pizza and being a vegetarian, Veg pizza in an obvious choice. Normally, we buy the un-baked pizza base from market and then top it up with cheese and veggie's to bake. I have personally never liked the pizza base partially because of not.
Microwave cheese veg disc instructions
- Heat the oil in a broad non stick pan, add the garlic and saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.Add the onion and saute on a medium flame for 1 min..
- Add the capsicum,baby corn and saute on a medium flame for 2 min.Add the chilli flakes,dried oregano,salt and chilli sauce mix well and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds..
- Switch off the flame, add the cheese and mix well, keep aside..
- Put a tbsp of the stuffing in the centre depression of the ring and spread it evenly.Apply a little butter on the edges of the bread ring.Repeat step 1&4 to make 13 more discs..
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean,dry surface and cut them in to approx 2&1/2 "diameter round using a cookie cutter.Now cut one round in to 2" diameter round using another cookie cutter.Apply a little butter and red chilli sauce on a bread roundel,place the bread ring over it and press it lightly..
- Arrange 7 discs on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200c for 10 min or till the cheese melts and the discs turn crispy. Repeat step 6-7 bake more discs..
You may want to melt some cheese to make a nacho dip, or you may just want to pour some melted cheese over your child's vegetables so that she Some plastic bowls can melt in a microwave and some glass bowls can break. It is very important that you only use a bowl that is made for a microwave. Anything made out of bread always comes out good. Try out this recipe of crispy and crunchy cheesy veg discs for snacks today, it will be a definite hit. The next time you have a leftover rind of Parmesan cheese, don't throw it out.