Grilled Italian Chicken Salad.
You can have Grilled Italian Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Italian Chicken Salad
- It’s of Romaine Lettuce.
- You need of Ripe Roma Tomato diced.
- It’s of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Baby Bella Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare of Onion (color optional).
- Prepare of Diced Green Pepper.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of salt, pepper.
- It’s of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of grated mozzarella.
Grilled Italian Chicken Salad step by step
- Season chicken breast with garlic, rosemary and salt/pepper and either grill or broil till near done (very important to not cook all the way) Dice and set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms, onion, green pepper in butter adding garlic and rosemary, when mushrooms have reduced by half, add the chicken and cook till chicken is done,.
- Once chicken is done, add the Roma tomatoes and a decent pinch of parmesan, heat just long enough to warm the tomatoes, place chicken and veggie mix on top of romaine and garnish with more parmesan and mozzarella.