Easy pepperoni lasagna.
You can cook Easy pepperoni lasagna using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy pepperoni lasagna
- You need 8 of cooked lasagna noodles broken in half (adjust amount depending.on our family size).
- It’s 1 of pasta sauce of your choice.
- You need 1 of pepperonis.
- It’s 1 of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar and mozerella.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of non stick spray.
Easy pepperoni lasagna step by step
- Spray your casserole dish with the non stick spray and add a layer of cooked noodles. Spread the amount of ricotta you like and season with seasonings..
- **** (amounts are all to taset to suit the size of your family! !)Next add a layer of sauce, pepperonis, parmesan, and shredded cheeses. Continue layering ingredients till you have the desired amount of layers. End layers with the pepperoni and parmesan. ( I didn't.count.my layers and I only added one layer of ricotta. ).
- Once your done layering, put in oven or microwave until completely.heated through. Once it's heated through add more shredded cheese and heat just until cheese is melted! Enjoy!! (Could also sprinkle Italian seasoning on top, I did not do this as I seasoned our buttered toast with it And didn't want the.flavor to be overwhelming).