Easy Peasy Lasagna.
You can cook Easy Peasy Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Lasagna
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Classico Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Classico Tomato and Basil.
- It’s 15 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of Meat.
- It’s 2 lb of Sicilian Sausage.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need 2 lb of Graded Mozzarella.
- Prepare 5 oz of Graded Provolone.
- You need of Noodles.
- You need 16 oz of Lasagna Noodles.
Easy Peasy Lasagna instructions
- In a large pot, brown sausage on medium-low heat..
- Add classico sauces and Tomato sauce. Reduce heat to low. Cook covered for 8 minutes stirring frequently to break up sausage into small chunks..
- Add very small amount of sauce to bottom of casserole dish. Layout noodles evenly so they do not overlap for your bottom layer..
- Add meat and sauce onto top of bottom layer of noodles..
- Add an even amount provolone and mozzarella on top of sauce..
- Add second layer of noodles evenly. Cover layer with sauce and sausage. Cover with even layer of provolone and mozzarella..
- Add top layer of lasagna noodle evenly. Top with sauce and cheese as last two layers. Cover now with extra amounts of cheese..
- Remember to pack down each layer as you go evenly..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook for 20 minutes at 375°F. Remove and let stand for 10 minutes..
- Cut and serve…